Terms of Service
By signing up for an account from the website, you agree that you have read, understood and bound by these Terms and Conditions. may collect and use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Ordr Startr may provide, or third parties may provide, links, contact forms and/or phone numbers to other websites or resources, including, without limitation, social networking, blogging and similar websites. You acknowledge and agree that Ordr Startr is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, goods or services on or available from such websites or resources. Unless expressly stated on the Ordr Startr platform, links to third-party sites sholid in no way be considered as or interpreted to be Ordr Startr’s endorsement of such third-party sites or any product or service offered through them.
- Ordr Startr reserves the right at its sole discretion to charge fees to Users and the right to charge fees for such facilities at its sole discretion and by using the platform, you agree to pay any such fees as Ordr Startr may notify to you and prescribe from time to time.
- Once the payment is made via Rapyd, your account will be activated as soon as the payments are verified immediately via automated system.
- For cancellation of Ordr Startr Platform’s monthly subscription, please kindly opt out 3 days in advance before subscription due date or upon expiry of free trial.
- We will not offer exchange or refund if you have changed your mind about the purchase.
- If your credit card account is in a currency other than SGD, you may be charged at a different exchange rate. Please do note that you may also be subject to foreign currency transaction fee. We will not accept liability for the exchange rate of any charges your bank or third party company that may charge you.
- We reserve the right to decline your request for handling any additional charge out from the transaction. You are responsible to check with your respective bank or third-party regarding to the payment.
- We will not accept liability for any additional charge out from the transaction.
Purpose of Data Collection
Ordr Startr may collect and use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service to serve you better.
- To personalise your user experience.
- To provide products and services to you.
- To carry out promotions, contests, surveys or campaigns.
- To send you information which may be of interest to you.
- To respond to your queries, feedback or comments.
- Other purposes incidental to each or all of the above.
Collection of Personal Data
- When you visit our site.
- When you respond to our promotions, campaigns or other initiatives.
- When you post a feedback or any other message through an electronic form.
- When you submit your personal data for any other reasons.
Users can always choose not to supply personal data, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain site related activities.
Collection of Non-Personal Data
- As part of the analytics used to measure and analyse visits to our site; we may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about means of connection to our site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers and other similar information.
Cookies and Website Tracking
Our site may use “cookies” for tracking and record keeping purposes so as to enhance user experience. Users may choose not to accept these cookies however this may reslit in some functionalities of the site being affected.
Protection of Personal Data
We will endeavour to protect your Personal Data by adopting appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information and data stored on our site. However, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so entirely at your own risk.
Sharing your Personal Data
We may share your personal data with our officers and employees, third parties, affiliates, service providers, advisors, for the purposes outlined above.
We may also share your personal data:
- To comply with applicable laws and regliations.
- To the extent where we are required to do so by law.
- Any other party with your consent.
Retention of Personal Data
We will retain the personal data for as long as it is necessary for the purposes listed above.
Access and Correction Amendments and Updates
You may access or make corrections to the Collected Data held by Ordr Startr. To do so, please contact:
Ordr Startr reserves the right to charge such fees as it made, in its sole and absolute discretion, deem appropriate for the grant of such access and to correct any of the Collected Data.
This Policy may be amended and updated by Ordr Startr from time to time at our sole discretion. Any such amendment or update will be made available on the Platform and shall be applicable to all users of the Platform. All communications, transactions and dealings with Ordr Startr will be subject to the latest version of this policy in force at the relevant time.